You submit an assignment to your teacher by hoping that you will earn a good grade for your assignment; however, the teacher marks your assignment in red. There is something that is missing in your assignment. Your teacher may be rejecting your assignment for several reasons. Here are the 5 authentic reasons that may be causing you the failure to submit an assignment:
- You are not giving credit to the authors: You have utilized the pieces of work of others in your assignment, but you are not selfless enough to give credit to the pieces of work of authors that you have utilized in your assignment. Do you know that utilizing the pieces of work of others without giving credit to them is a theft? You will definitely not like to be called a thief, so you must give credit to the pieces of work of authors that you have utilized in your assignment.
- You may not be proofreading: You may be a confident writer, but you may not be an expert proofreader. You are not proofreading your assignment can be one of the reasons why you are not getting your assignment approved. You can proofread your assignment and eliminate spelling errors or grammatical mistakes. You can also take help of your parents or friends to proofread your assignment with perfection.
- You may not have logically arranged your ideas: You may have done your research and brainstormed for ideas; however, you may not have arranged your ideas in a sequence. Illogical arrangement of ideas can be one of the reasons why your assignment is not getting approved. You may be writing whatever is coming to your mind without considering that your ideas are placed illogically in your assignment.
- You may be relying on secondary research: Secondary research is good to conduct; however, it does not mean that you should only rely on secondary research. There is a reason why you should not only rely on secondary research. Secondary data is a secondhand data that means it may be obsolete. Therefore, you must also conduct primary research, because first hand data is reliable.
- Improper Time Management: Another reason why you may be failing to submit an assignment can be that you are not managing the time well. You should properly arrange a time period to different sections of an assignment to successfully submit it. You should give more time to difficult sections of your assignment, and lesser time to simple sections of your assignments to successfully write an assignment.
These may be the 5 valid reasons why you may be failing to submit an assignment successfully. To recapitulate, you may not be giving the credit to the piece of work of authors that you have utilized. You may not be giving enough time to proofreading while writing an assignment. Ideas of your assignment may not be arranged in a sequence. Bad time management and secondary research may also be the reason why you may be failing to submit an assignment.